How to Make Pork and Mushroom Delight
- 1put Kikoman and tenderloin pieces in zip loc bag. Let marinate for 2 or more hours. Bring to room temperature on counter before cooking. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2in a baking pan place onion pieces and mushrooms undrained. stir together. Add contents on zip loc bag.
- 3bake pork in oven for 30 minutes
- 4turn meat pieces over and stir the liquid to prevent sticking to bottom of the pan. Bake another 30 minutes
- 5remove meat from pan and place on platter, keep warm
- 6move liquid and vegetables to a sauce pan. Stir in 1 Cup of hot water. Bring to boil. Add flour and stir to thicken gravy to desired doneness.
- 7serve meat and gravy over mashed potatoes or rice.