Polynesian Pork Chops
- pork chops
- seasonings (onion and garlic powder, seasoned pepper)
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks
- onion, chopped
- bell pepper, chopped
- few dash(es)
- taco sauce
- 1/4 c
- jasmine rice, prepared (6-8 servings)
How to Make Polynesian Pork Chops
- 1Set oven temperature to 400.
Season and brown pork chops and place in greased 9x13 pan. I foil line mine as well.
- 2When finished, pour pineapple with juice into pan used for browning, along with onion and pepper. Stir occasionally, scraping bottom to loosen brown bits from chops. Add taco sauce and ketchup, stir and heat thoroughly. Pour over chops.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Serve alongside or over jasmine rice.