How to Make Pleasing Pulled Pork
- 1paint bottom of slow cooker with barbecue sauce and place chops onto. paint top of chops with barbecue sauce and save remainder for end of the recipe.
- 2add onions and carrots to slow cooker. cover and cook for 5-6 hours. (if you are going to be out all day, put on low for 7-8 hours). turning at least once during cooking.
- 3if you are home, check after about 4 hours for tenderness. if tender, change setting to low and cook another hour or so.
- 4after cooking time, remove meat from cooker and place on a plate and using 2 forks, shred it. remove onions and carrots and remove half of the juice left in the crock pot.
- 5return meat and veggies to crock and add left over barbecue sauce and let heat through.
- 6serve over buttered noodles or mashed potatoes or on a tasty roll.