Pizza Pork Chops
- double rib pork chops, about 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 c
- packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano, crushed
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- ( 10 1/2 oz ) pizza sauce
- 3 slice
- sharp process american cheese, halved diagonally
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pizza Pork Chops
- 1Have pocket cut on bone side of pork chops.
Trim off fat.
Combine stuffing mix, onion, and oregano.
- 2Prepare stufing mix according to label directions, using only 1/3 cup of water and 2 tablespoons butter.
- 3Lightly stuff pockets of chops.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Place in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish
- 4Combine pizza sauce and tomato sauce; pour over meat.
Cover tightly with foil.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 1 1/2 hours or till well done.
Remove foil. top with halved cheese slices.