PIZZA PASTA CASSEROLE
Pizza toppings with pasta and sauce in a hot melty baked casserole!
Customize with what YOU like on a pizza.
Here I've used hamburger, and turkey pepperoni, with red onion and red pepper
I serve this with garlic bread and a green salad.
Pizza Hut used to have something like this on their lunch buffet...years and years ago!
- 16 oz
- pasta such as wacky mac shapes, farfalle, fusilli, rotelle, cavatapi or penne
- 1/2 medium
- green pepper chopped
- 1/2 small
- red onion chopped
- 4 oz
- sliced pepperoni of your choice
- 8-10 oz
- hot/mild italian sausage-loose or 3-4 links
- 1 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 16 oz
- mozerella cheese-shredded
- 23 oz
- bottled marinara sauce
- 14 oz
- bottled pizza sauce
- 8 pkg
- mushrooms, sliced-fresh(may sub canned)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make PIZZA PASTA CASSEROLE
- 1Cook your pasta 90 seconds short of tender, then drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- 2In the same pan, saute your Italian Sausage, onions, peppers and mushrooms together, just until sausage looses it's pink color.
Drain any accumulated fat.
- 3In a large bowl, combine pasta, sauces, pepperoni, sausage with veggies, and olives.