- 1 pkg
- pepperoni, diced
- pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza sauce
- 8 oz
- mozzarella cheese ( if using the blocks cut into 20 chunks)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp
- oregano, dried or italian seasoning
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese( grated)
How to Make Pizza Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.Mix garlic powder & oregeno in a small bowl. Roll out each biscuit and put 1 tsp pizza sauce in center. Sprinkle a little of the garlic mix on it.
- 2Place a little bacon & a little pepperoni in center and then top that with a chunk of mozzarella.
- 3Fold the biscuit over making sure that it is sealed good. Place in dish. After you get all the balls in dish brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle the remaining garlic/oregeno over the top and then sprinkle the grated parm. Bake 18-20 minutes at 425 degrees. Serve with some warm pizza sauce or some ranch dressing.
- 4***You can use what ever ingredients that you like in your pizza, and of course adjust the amounts if you need to make more ***