Pig In The Blanket1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumcabbage head
1/2 clong grain rice, uncooked
1 lbpork sausage
16 ozcabbage head
16 oztomatoes, canned
How to Make Pig In The Blanket
- Wash and place cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Mix sausage and rice; roll up in cabbage leaves; fasten with toothpick.
- Place rolls in bottom of large pan in a nest of extra cabbage leaves.
- Brown pork chops.
- Pour tomatoes and sauerkraut over cabbage rolls; then add browned pork chops - (Liquid should cover it.)
- Salt and pepper to taste; cook 4 hours over low heat, covered tightly.