Pepperjack Pork Meatloaf
How to Make Pepperjack Pork Meatloaf
- 1Wash and clean carrot. Use vegetable peeler to slice it into thin slices.
- 2Finely dice the onion.
- 3Thoroughly mix all ingredients (except cheese) into ground pork. Let marinate in fridge overnight, or marinate in fridge for at least 2-3 hours, and 1 hour at room temp.
- 4Preheat oven to 375*. Place meat into small loaf pan and shape into loaf size. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and pour out most of the fatty liquid that has gathered in the pan. Cover meatloaf with pepperjack slices and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melty, bubbly and browning just a bit.
- 6Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for about 20-30 minutes before serving.