Penne with Vegetables and Kielbasa
- 16 oz
- penne pasta noodles,uncooked
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small
- onion,cut into thin wedges
- 1 pkg
- (9oz.) frozen sugar snap peas or frozen mixed bell peppers
- 1 lb
- 1 c
- 12 oz
- velvetta cheese
How to Make Penne with Vegetables and Kielbasa
- 1Cook penne as directed on package.Drain;cover to keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile,heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.Add pepper(s),onion and peas;cook 4 to 5 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender,stirring frequently.Drain,if necessary.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.Add kielbasa,milk and cheese to veggies.Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth,stirring constantly.
- 4Add cooked penne;stir gently to coat.Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated,stirring occasionally.