★★★★★ 1 vote5
- picnic ham (spiral sliced or regular)
- peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- brown sugar
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple slices (optional)
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries (optional)
How to Make Peanut Butter Ham
- 1Dry off the outside of the ham. Spread generously with the peanut butter you like. Pat brown sugar all over the peanut butter.
- 2For special occasions, secure pineapple rings to ham with toothpicks with a cherry in the middle of each one.
- 3Bake at 325 until it's hot all the way through. Time will vary on the size of the ham.