Peach salsa slow cooker pork chops
If you like all day slow cooker recipies, you can add 2 cups of water, leave the pork chops whole and cook on meduim or low setting. Put them on when you leave for work in the morning and come home to a fun dinner that will have your whole house smelling great!
How to Make Peach salsa slow cooker pork chops
- Peel and slice apples and peaches. I cut them to about the size I would use to make pie.
- In slow cooker, combine peach salsa, apple slices, pear slices, cinnamon and water. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Trim fat from pork chops and cut into one inch strips.
- Add pork chops to slow cooker.
- Cook mixture for 4 hours on high.