Peach salsa slow cooker pork chops
If you like all day slow cooker recipies, you can add 2 cups of water, leave the pork chops whole and cook on meduim or low setting. Put them on when you leave for work in the morning and come home to a fun dinner that will have your whole house smelling great!
- 1 jar(s)
- peach salsa - any brand
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 c
- 1 lb
- pork chops - thawed
How to Make Peach salsa slow cooker pork chops
- 1Peel and slice apples and peaches. I cut them to about the size I would use to make pie.
- 2In slow cooker, combine peach salsa, apple slices, pear slices, cinnamon and water. Stir until evenly mixed.
- 3Trim fat from pork chops and cut into one inch strips.
- 4Add pork chops to slow cooker.
- 5Cook mixture for 4 hours on high.