Peach-glazed pork chops
- 1 - 15 oz. can(s)
- sliced peaches
- 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- pork chops, bone in (1 1/2 pounds) 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 c
- peach preserves
- 1 Tbsp
- honey mustard
How to Make Peach-glazed pork chops
- 1Drain peaches, reserving juice. Add enough water to the reserved juice to make 1 1/2 cups. Add butter to juice/water mix and heat to melt butter. Pour into a large bowl. Add stuffing and peaches. Stir. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon into a 9x13 pan.
- 2Lightly brown chops in garlic flavored oil. Place on top of the stuffing mix. Mix preserves with the mustard and spoon over the chops.
- 3Bake at 350* Uncovered, for 40 minutes.
Cooks note: If you use a thin pork chop cooking time will be shorter. I cut the peach slices into 3 pieces each.