Peach-Glazed Pork Chops
- 1 can(s)
- peach slices ( 8-1/2 oz.) undrained
- hot water
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) butter or margerine, cut into pieces
- 1 pkg
- stove top savory herb stuffing mix
- pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 c
- peach perserves
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
How to Make Peach-Glazed Pork Chops
- 1Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Add hot water to syrup to measure 1-1/2 cups. Mix syrup mixture and butter in large bowl until butter is melted. Stir in contents of Stuffing Mix pouch and peaches. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Spoon stuffing mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan. Arrange chops over stuffing mixture. Mix preserves and mustard. Spoon over chops.
- 3Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until chops are cooked through.