Peach and pork chop Curry
2 Tbspolive oil
4pork chops, boneless and trimmed
1 smallonion, thinly sliced
1garlic clove, minced
1 smallred bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 can(s)16 oz sliced peaches
1/2 cchicken stock
1 tspcurry powder
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspcumin, ground
·parsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make Peach and pork chop Curry
- In a heavy frypan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops until browned on both sides and almost cooked through; remove from pan and set aside.
- Over medium heat, cook the onion, garlic, peaches and red pepper strips for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Blend chicken stock with cornstarch; add to pan along with curry powder, cumin and cinnamon; cook for 1 or 2 minutes until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Return pork chops to frypan; adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 or 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve pork chops with sauce and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or coriander.
- Serve with quick-cooking couscous flavored with chopped green onions and raisins.