1 lbpork roast
6 ccabbage, shredded
4 clong grain rice, cooked
1 Tbsprosemary, dried
1 tspthyme, dried
1/4 tspsage, dried
1veggie bouillon cube
How to Make PEACE out-kl
- Slice eggplant into 1 inch slices. Place on a thick layer of paper towles. Sprinkle generously with salt, turn over and sprinkle the other side. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Rinse with cold water. Cut into cubes.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Cut pork in 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle with flour.
- Heat butter in skillet on Med heat.
- Saute cabbage, eggplant and onion until a carmel color starts to form. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
- Brown pork on all sides.
- Add the cabbage mixture back to the pan.
- Add the Rosemary, Thyme, Sage and garlic.
- Drop the bouillon cube into the pan and add the water.
- Cover and simmer until the pork is done.
- Serve over the rice.