Patty's Three Bean Hot Dish (crockpot)
2 can(s)pork n' beans
2 can(s)kidney beans, drained
2 can(s)butter beans, drained
1 cbrown sugar
1 smallonion, cut into small pieces
1 tspdry mustard
1 lbgroung beef, hamburder(optional)
How to Make Patty's Three Bean Hot Dish (crockpot)
- Fry bacon in pan, when almost crispy add cut up onion. Fry until done. Drain bacon on papertowels, to get grease off.
- Brown hamburger in pan, until done, drain.
(hamburger is optional)
- Drain kidney & butter beans.
- Put kidney beans, butter beans, pork n' beans in crockpot.
Add sugar, brown sugar, ketchup, dry mustard.
Break bacon into small pieces & add with cooked onion to beans. Stir.
Add hamburger. (if made)
- Cook on high heat for 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Turn to low heat for 2 hours or to your liking.