How to Make Patti's Pizza
- Follow directions for thawing pizza dough. I usually do this overnight. I use a brand called Tiseo's. It's really good, if you can find it.
- Brown Italian sausage until no longer pink. Placed on paper towel-lined plate
- Take pizza dough out of fridge. Place on a floured board. Roll out to a 12" circle.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray. Dust with cornmeal. Place dough on pizza pan.
- Cover dough with 1/2 jar pizza sauce, then Italian sausage, then mozzarella. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms. If you'd like, add any other toppings you wish.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes. Serves 4. (You can cut it into 8 slices. I figure 2 per person is a serving)