★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6pork chops, with or without the bone
1sweet onion, sliced
1 bottlechili sauce
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspgarlic powder with parsley
2 tsplemon juice
How to Make Patrick's Favorite Pork Chops
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Mix together chili sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Put 1/3 cup of mixed sauce in the bottom of the crock pot and spread it around.
- Layer pork chops over the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put an onion slice on each pork chop.
- Pour rest of the sauce over the onions.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.