★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pork chops, with or without the bone
- sweet onion, sliced
- 1 bottle
- chili sauce
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Patrick's Favorite Pork Chops
- 1Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Mix together chili sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- 3Put 1/3 cup of mixed sauce in the bottom of the crock pot and spread it around.
- 4Layer pork chops over the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Put an onion slice on each pork chop.
- 6Pour rest of the sauce over the onions.
- 7Cook on low for 4-6 hours.