Pasta with Sausage and Zucchini1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken sausage
1/2 lbzucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 tspdried sage
1 cchicken broth
1 can(s)sun-dried tomatoes, slivered
1 lbpenne pasta
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Pasta with Sausage and Zucchini
- Cook pasta in a large pot of water according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, saute sausage and zucchini in a skillet until sausage is browned and zucchini is soft.
- Add sage to skillet and the chicken broth and dried tomatoes; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook a minute or two to soften tomatoes.
- Drain pasta; toss in the pan with zucchini and sausage mixture, sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.