Pasta with Hot Sausage and Sweet peppers
I make it often.....for me, for company, for tailgate parties and pot lucks. It always goes over and I always bring my dish home empty......drats, no left overs for me !!
You may substitute any other pasta you like for the Penne.
Adjust the amount of beef broth to the moistness you desire.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- hot sausage, link style cut into bite sized pieces
- red bell pepper, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 to 1
- onion, chopped
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, chopped
- garlic powder, to your taste
- salt and pepper, to your taste
- 8 oz
- penne pasta, more if you want
How to Make Pasta with Hot Sausage and Sweet peppers
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, cook sausage, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms in a large frying pan over medium heat until sausage is cooked. Drain sausage mixture and return to pan.
- 2Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add beef broth to the mixture.
- 3Add the cooked, drained pasta to the mixture, toss and serve.