How to Make Pasta With Sausage And Onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions.(shorter, firmer pasta works better than spaghetti or linguine.
- Add olive oil,onion and garlic to saute pan. Saute until they just start to brown.(browning the garlic will make it slightly butter- but its a great taste blend with sausage).
- Add the sausage after onion and garlic have browned. Cook until sausage is also browned(the sausage should be browned-not wet and mushy).
- Drain off any excess grease/liquid from the sausage, toss in the pasta and combine.
- Add the parmesan and butter last. The butter should just melt into the pasta- it should glaze the pasta instead of melting completely away. Serve warm.