Party Pleasing Meatloaf
★★★★★ 1 vote5
11/2 ccracker crumbs
1 lbground beef
1 lbground pork
6 oztomato paste
1 mediumsweet onion, chopped fine
1 mediumred bell pepper, chopped fine
1 1/2 ccottage cheese, small curd
6-8 ozmushrooms, fresh, chopped
1/4 tsporegano, dried
1 tspparsley flakes
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 cmozzarella , shredded
How to Make Party Pleasing Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup cracker crumbs, with pork, beef, eggs, tomato paste, onion, red pepper, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put half of mixture in an 8X8 baking pan.
- In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, mushroom pieces, remaining cracker crumbs, parsley, and cheese. Spread over meat mixture in pan.
- Top with the remaining meat mixture.
Note: You can mix 1/4 cup ketchup with 1 teaspoon Worchester, and 2 TBLs brown sugar together and top off meat loaf if you prefer a glaze.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.