Parmesan Pork Chops and Vegetables
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbribeye (rib) pork chops, (4-5 chops)
1 lbred potatoes, small
1 lbgreen beans, fresh
1 tspfresh thyme
5 cloveminced garlic
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Parmesan Pork Chops and Vegetables
- Preheat Oven To 400 Degrees. Spray Baking Sheet
With Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme,
garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork
chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- 4. Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan
mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place
veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- 5. Bake 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the
cheese is golden and l the pork is completely cooked
through reaching internal temperature between 145
degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let rest 3 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.