- 2 large
- slices pork loin
- 3/4 c
- cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese, reduced fat
- 1 pinch
- ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- enough spaghetti for two
I THINK I GOT IT SPAGHETTI SAUCE
How to Make Parmesan Pork And Spaghetti
- 1Mix cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, pinch black pepper, and garlic salt together.
- 2Add olive oil to pan, shake pork loin in parmesan and cracker crumbs
- 3Put in pan brown on both sides, add spaghetti sauce cover and simmer on low till done. About half an hour.
- 4Start water for the spaghetti and cook, serve.