Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
41/2 thick, center-cut pork chops-boneless
1 cdried italian-style bread crumbs
3/4 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
2 largecloves garlic-crushed
1/4 tspeach of salt & pepper
6 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend. Add garlic, salt & pepper.
- Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs/garlic mixture, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops, in batches if necessary, and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side.
- I served this with your favorite side dishes!