Parboiled Baby Back Ribs - Oven
- slab of baby back ribs
- 1 bottle
- sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce
- 1 bottle
- sweet baby rays honey chipotle bbq sauce
- 3 pinch
- chili powder (to taste)
- 15 clove
- sweet vadilia onion - chopped in quarters
- a lot of salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Parboiled Baby Back Ribs - Oven
- 2Put the ribs in a large stock pot and cover with water. Combine the Garlic cloves, onion, salt, pepper and any other seasoning you like to use (I like Cavenders). Bring to a rolling boil, cover and simmer for an hour. Preheat your oven to 250
- 3Take 2 large pieces of aluminum foil and put two sections of ribs in each. Slather the ribs with equal parts of the two Sweet Baby Ray's sauces. NOTE - you don't have to use both, I just like mine sweet and spicy! Sprinkle a little chili powder on top and tightly seal the aluminum packets.
- 4Cook for 2 hours at 250 degrees. Remove and put your oven on broil. Open up the aluminum packets but do not remove the ribs. They will now go in the broiler to give the tops a nice crispy finish. Eye it, it can take anywhere from 2-5 minutes depending on how you like them.