Pan Fry Pork Chop with Garlic
22 thin pork chop
2 tspsoy sauce
2 Tbspfresh ginger
1 tspsesame oil
1 tspcorn starch
How to Make Pan Fry Pork Chop with Garlic
- Wash the pork chop and use a meat hammer to tenderize it. Then cut the fat around the sides.
- Use a food processor to grind together the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Prepare Marinate: Melted sugar with a little water and add soy sauce , wine , sesame oil , soy sauce , salt , pepper , chicken knorr , water , and other seasonings.
- Add marinate mixture and onions, garlic and ginger mixture with the pork chops. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Flour the pork to make it crispy on the outside
- Add oil to a frying pan and add garlic fry until cooked. Remove garlic clove and keep the oil.
- Turn to medium heat and fry pork chop on one side and cover with lid pan to keep moisture in. Then flip the pork over and continue the same process. Once golden brown remove from pan and enjoy!