Pam's Asian Pork Ribs
1rack st louis style pork ribs or ones of your choice
1/2 cteriyaki sauce
2 Tbspoyster sauce
2 Tbspmirin cooking wine
1/2 tsp5 spice powder
1 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1 ccoke or pepsi
1/4 cpacked brown sugar
·chopped green onion
How to Make Pam's Asian Pork Ribs
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut ribs into individual pieces, place in a roasting pan with sides. You want some room around them but not too much or the sauce will spread out too much and cook away.
- Mix the cooking sauce ingredients and pour over the ribs. Turn to coat.
- Cover with foil and bake until tender. About 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. Pour off the cooking sauce and reserve 1/2 cup. Recover the ribs to keep warm.
- Mix the reserved cooking sauce, Coke, and brown sugar in a skillet that will accommodate all of the ribs. Bring to a boil and reduce until it will coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the ribs to the sauce turning to coat as you add them.
- Serve garnished with chopped green onion.