- 3 lb
- pork loin back ribs or pork spareribs
- 3 Tbsp
- pineapple,peach,or apricot preserves
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp
- grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon groung ginger
- 1 clove
How to Make Oven Roasted Oriental-Style Ribs
- 1Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
Place ribs in a 4-6 quart Dutch oven.
Add enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling;reduce heat.
Simmer,covered, for 20-30 minutes or until ribs are tender;drain.
- 2Meanwhile,for sauce,cut up any large pieces of fruit in the preserves.
In a bowl,stir together preserves,catsup,soy sauce,ginger,and garlic.
- 3Brush some sauce over both sides of the ribs.
Place ribs,bone side down,in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake,uncovered,in a preheated,350,oven for 15 minutes to 20 minutes or until glazed and heated through.
Brush with remaining sauce before serving.