Oven Fried Pork Chops
How to Make Oven Fried Pork Chops
- 1Season chops with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper and place in a covered dish and refrigerate till ready to cook.
- 2In a small shallow dish mix bread crumbs, panko, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt
- 3In a small bowl whisk together 2 eggs and milk. Then add about 5 teaspoons of the breadcrumb mixture and whisk till combined.
- 4Dredge pork chops thru the egg mixture and then thru the bread crumb mixture to coat both sides evenly
- 5Place on a baking sheet sprayed well with non stick cooking spray