Oven Baked Pork Chops
3 - 4bone-in pork chops - about 3/4 inch thick
1 can(s)mushroom creamed soup
1/2 can(s)water (use the empty soup can)
1 mediumsliced yellow onion
1 lbsliced mushrooms
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray oven proof pan w/non stick spray. Salt & pepper both sides of pork chops.
- Place pork chops in pan - do not crowd. Lay onion slices over chops. Drop mushrooms over onion.
- Mix the can of soup with the water. Pour over the chops.
- Cook 30 - 45 mins depending on thickness.
- These are great over mashed potatoes, or Daddy's favorite - rice.