Oven Baked BBQed Ribs
10 lbbeef or pork ribs-bone in or boneless
1 bottlewisteshire sauce
1 bottleyour choice bbq sauce-large
1 tspraw chopped garlic
1 tspblack pepper
1 Tbsponion powder
How to Make Oven Baked BBQed Ribs
- Mix Whisteshire, raw garlic, pepper, and onion powder, along with half the bottle of BBQ sauce together and pour into a large ziplock bag.
- After sauce is in bag, place ribs in bag with sauce. You will need one bag for every 5-7 lbs. If you're making a large amount of ribs buy several bottles of whisteshire (one for each bag) and BBQ sauce (one for each bag).
- After securing the ziplock bag, shake the bag and ensure that the ribs are throughly coated with sauce. Place bag(s) in a large baking dish to ensure no mess in the fridge. Let ribs marinate in fridge for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, line your cooking/baking pans with foil, place ribs in pan and pour marinade over the ribs. Cover and place in oven at 375 degrees.
- After ribs have been in the oven for 20 minutes. You can either flip the ribs over or you can add BBQ sauce to the top of the ribs. Let them cook another 20 minutes uncovered.