Out of Bounds Meatballs!
Anthony Nicometi Jr
I made these into a Meatball Sub, But these would be great on Spaghetti, On top of some Buttery garlic noodles. Or anything your mind can imagine!
I hope you enjoy my Out of Bounds Meatballs!
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 1/2 lbground pork
4 Clovesminced garlic
1 tsponion powder
1/2 tspdried basil
1/4 tspdried rosemary
2 Tbsphot water
4 Tbspgrated parmesan romano blend
1/4 - 1/2 cfresh breadcrumbs
2 lbbacon (to be on the safe side, get 2 lbs)
1 Brickfavorite cheese cut into cubes (i used colby)
How to Make Out of Bounds Meatballs!
- In a large mixing Bowl, Combine the Ground beef, Ground Pork, eggs, Garlic, onion powder, dried basil, dried rosemary, hot water, Parmesan/Romano cheese and fresh breadcrumbs. Mix lightly, trying not too compact the mixture.
- Form meatballs (Size is up too you) add 1 cheese cube, and roll the meatball around the cube, making sure it is covered completely. Repeat with every meatball making sure to maintain similar sizes.
- Take 1 strip of bacon, and wrap around the meatball (If there is a seem, where the cheese cube was placed, cover it with the bacon.)
Then place on a baking sheet, Bacon seem side down.
- Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes, until an internal temp reaches 160 degrees
- Allow too cool, and serve! I served mine on a hoagy roll topped with marinara sauce :)