Out of Bounds Meatballs!
Anthony Nicometi Jr
I made these into a Meatball Sub, But these would be great on Spaghetti, On top of some Buttery garlic noodles. Or anything your mind can imagine!
I hope you enjoy my Out of Bounds Meatballs!
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground pork
- 4 Cloves
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/4 tsp
- dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp
- hot water
- 4 Tbsp
- grated parmesan romano blend
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 lb
- bacon (to be on the safe side, get 2 lbs)
- 1 Brick
- favorite cheese cut into cubes (i used colby)
How to Make Out of Bounds Meatballs!
- 1In a large mixing Bowl, Combine the Ground beef, Ground Pork, eggs, Garlic, onion powder, dried basil, dried rosemary, hot water, Parmesan/Romano cheese and fresh breadcrumbs. Mix lightly, trying not too compact the mixture.
- 2Form meatballs (Size is up too you) add 1 cheese cube, and roll the meatball around the cube, making sure it is covered completely. Repeat with every meatball making sure to maintain similar sizes.
- 3Take 1 strip of bacon, and wrap around the meatball (If there is a seem, where the cheese cube was placed, cover it with the bacon.)
Then place on a baking sheet, Bacon seem side down.
- 4Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes, until an internal temp reaches 160 degrees
- 5Allow too cool, and serve! I served mine on a hoagy roll topped with marinara sauce :)