Orange-Glazed Pork Tenderoin
2 1/2 lbpork tenderloin (there should be two in the package)
1/4 cuplow-sodium soy sauce
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspdijon mustard
3 Tbspolive oil
3 Tbsporange juice, fresh squeezed
1/2 smallorange, zested
1 tspdried rosemary
1 tspwhite pepper
How to Make Orange-Glazed Pork Tenderoin
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 11x17-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Score the tenderloins with shallow diagonal slits, about 1/2 inch deep and about 1 inch apart, across the tops of both tenderloins. Place tenderloins, side by side, in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, honey, mustard, olive oil, orange juice, orange zest, rosemary and white pepper. Pour the marinade over both both tenderloins.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, thoroughly basting the pork every 10 minutes with the pan sauce.
- Baste the pork one last time, then transfer both tenderloins to a cutting board, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 3/4- to 1-inch thick medallions.
- Drizzle some of the pan sauce over the sliced medallions.
TIP - If you have any extra pan sauce left, it's great for moistening and flavoring plain white rice, too.