- 2 pkg
- mccormick grill mates backyard brew marinade
- 1 c
- beer or water
- 4 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 4 Tbsp
- white or applecider vinegar
- 2 lb
- boneless thin pork chops, or regular pork chops
- 2 large
- onions, white, yellow, or red
- 4 large
- green peppers
- 4 jar(s)
- button mushrooms
OLD MAN NODAK RECIPE
How to Make Old Man NoDak Pork Feast
- 1The work is in the prep. First, I like to use a large foil disposable pan that I can buy at any grocery store. Start by mixing the marinade mixes in a bowl. (Already smells yummy, huh??)
- 2Next, the pork needs to be cut into about 1/2 by 1/2 inch pieces....well, about, let's be real here:) Trim as desired, then place pork in the marinade.
- 3Cut each onion into bite size chunks. (you have to eat it, make them medium or small, to your own taste). Put into foil pan.
- 4Cut and gut (remove seeds) green peppers, to bite size chunks. (you have to eat it, make them medium or small, to your own taste). Put into foil pan.
- 5Now add the marinated meat to the mixture (do not drain out the marinade....leave it in this mixture), then add the mushrooms, drained, except one jar, I pour in the juice....not necessary though. Let this refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours. It's better if refrigerated overnight and mixed every once in a while.
- 6OK, it's time to cook!!!! I like to put foil over the entire pan, it lets it all simmer together. The taste is worth it! You're going to either grill or bake in the oven at about 350. One important step here is to about each half hour...check and completely stir. Cook to desired amount of doneness. If you don't love this, blame the old man from Minot, North Dakota.