Not Your Ordinary Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- polaner chopped garlic
- yellow and red mezzetta marinated sweet roasted peppers from a jar, diced
- jalapeno peppers, diced (with or without seeds)
- 16 oz
- bag of farmland fully cooked cubed ham
- 32 oz
- bag of marketside green beans, snapped
- 10.5 oz can(s)
- french onion soup
- 1 can(s)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Not Your Ordinary Green Beans
- 1Heat the oil in a large pot on medium-low heat.
- 2Add the garlic, sweet peppers and the jalapeno pepper, the cubed ham.
- 3Add the green beans, stir to coat the beans with the garlic.
- 4Add the soup and the water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or until beans or tender.