Norwegian Meatballs in Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1.5 lbextra lean ground beef
1/2 lbextra lean ground pork
1 cmashed potatoes
2 tspseasoning salt
1/4 tspcloves, ground
1/4 tspground ginger
1/2 tspbrown sugar
1 cbeef broth
1/2 cheavy cream
1/2 cfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Norwegian Meatballs in Sauce
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients except flour, beef broth, heavy cream and chopped parsley.
- Blend well and shape into about twenty four 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
- Roll lightly in flour.
- Place on rack of broiler pan in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Before serving, carefully remove meatballs to warm platter.
- Stir heavy cream into broth in crockpot.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley.