Norma's Pork Loin with Fried Apples
How to Make Norma's Pork Loin with Fried Apples
- Preheat you oven to 350.
- Spray fry pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat until hot.
- Add pork loin and brown on all sides to hold in juices.
- Place browned pork loin is a small oblong roasting pan with a lid.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 1/2 hour.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice apples in a frying pan, add butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook apples on medium-high heat turning often to coat apples with cinnamon sugar and butter.
- Fry apples until they are tender, but not cooked too soft.
- Remove apples from heat and set aside.
- When pork loin has baked for 1 1/2 hour; remove from oven and add the apples on top of loin and on sides..
- Poor port wine on apple and loin and cover and return to oven to cook for another hour or so. Or until port wine has become a thick syrup.
- Remove from oven and place loin and apples on serving tray and pour thick syrup over all and serve with your favorite side dishes.