Nell's Man-Pleasing Potato and Andouille Skillet
- 3 lb
- yukon gold potatoes, cubed into 1
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped finely
- medium onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 bunch
- italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lb
- andouille or other smoked sausage, sliced thinly
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tsp
- tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Nell's Man-Pleasing Potato and Andouille Skillet
- 1Microwave a single layer of potatoes on a paper plate about 4 minutes each to precook. Repeat until all potatoes are cooked.
- 2Microwave a single layer of andouille on a paper plate about 3 minutes each to precook. Repeat until all sausage is cooked.
- 3Saute vegetables over medium high heat in olive oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Add precooked potatoes and sausage and seasonings. Saute, stirring often until all ingredients are done and slight caramelization of potatoes and sausage occurs.