- 2 c
- crushed nacho flavored tortilla chips,divided
- (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- fresh jalapenos,chopped
- red onion,diced
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 c
- whipped cream cheese
- 2 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- honey mustard
- cooked hot dogs,sliced into 1/4 inch thick
- 1 c
- diced processed american cheese
- 1 3/4 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
How to Make Nacho Dog Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Sprinkle 1 cup crushed
nacho flavored tortilla chips over into the bottom of a
4-quart casserole dish.
- 2Cook rotini according to package directions;drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile,heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat;add jalapenos and red onion and saute for 3 minutes.Add beef and cook until browned,breaking up meat with a spoon as it cooks,about 3 to 5 minutes;drain off and set pan back over medium heat.
- 4In a medium bowl,combine soup,cream cheese,crushed red pepper and honey mustard,whisk together until blended.
- 5Transfer beef mixture to a large bowl and mix with cooked rotini,diced american cheese,sliced hot dogs and
cheese sauce.Spoon the mixture into a prepared casserole dish.Sprinkle with remaining crushed nacho flavored tortilla chips and shredded mexican cheese blend.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned,about 1 hour.