My Recipe for Chili
Anyway, In Hawaii chili is usually served with rice..but can serve with cornbread or crackers Sooo ono.. that means GOOD!!
1/2 pkgportuguese sausage
1 Tbspchili powder
1 pkgchili powder
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)water(use tomato soup can)
1 can(s)(small) tomato sauce
2 can(s)kidney beans
How to Make My Recipe for Chili
- Cook the portuguese sausage and fry the bacon crisp. Set aside.
- Cook hamburger. Drain the excess oil and then add the Portuguese sausage and bacon back into the pot with hamburger.
- add the spices.. curry powder,cumin, chili powders.
Mix well with the meat.
- Add the tomato soup,water, tomato sauce. Let simmer and then add the kidney beans with liquid.
Stir well and let it cook a little longer before turning off the stove.
- Laddle in a bowl with rice or serve with cornbread or crackers. It always tastes better the next day if there is any left.