My One Pot Skillet Dinner #2
- enough olive oil to lightly cover bottom of 12 inch skillet
- pork loin pork chops
- of small cabbage head, cut in two pieces
- small baby carrots
- very small potatoes, peeled and left whole
- of a large onion, cut into slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- enough water to cover all
How to Make My One Pot Skillet Dinner #2
- 1Place a 12 inch non-stick skillet on med-high heat and add just enouph olive oil to lightly cover bottom of pan.
- 2Season 2 pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Add to hot pan and sear on both sides.
- 3Add potato's, baby carrots, onion and cabbage.
- 4Add enough water to cover all ingredients.
- 5Lower heat to medium and place a lid over pan and let simmer for about one and one half hour or until all vegetables are cooked tender.
- 6Remove pan from heat and serve one pork chop along with the vegetables and serve hot.
- 7My recipe was only for two people. You could add more chops and vegetables for a full dinner for four or more. Enjoy!