My One Pot Skillet Dinner #2
·enough olive oil to lightly cover bottom of 12 inch skillet
2pork loin pork chops
1/2of small cabbage head, cut in two pieces
15small baby carrots
6very small potatoes, peeled and left whole
1/4of a large onion, cut into slices
·salt and pepper to taste
·enough water to cover all
How to Make My One Pot Skillet Dinner #2
- Place a 12 inch non-stick skillet on med-high heat and add just enouph olive oil to lightly cover bottom of pan.
- Season 2 pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Add to hot pan and sear on both sides.
- Add potato's, baby carrots, onion and cabbage.
- Add enough water to cover all ingredients.
- Lower heat to medium and place a lid over pan and let simmer for about one and one half hour or until all vegetables are cooked tender.
- Remove pan from heat and serve one pork chop along with the vegetables and serve hot.
- My recipe was only for two people. You could add more chops and vegetables for a full dinner for four or more. Enjoy!