My Deee-licious Pork Chop Casserole
- pork loin chops,cut about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- each of salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- (10.75 ounce) can of condensed mushroom soup
- 2/3 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp
- dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 c
- french fried onions
- thick sliced of toasted french bread or hot cooked noodles
How to Make My Deee-licious Pork Chop Casserole
- 1Preheat your oven to 350
- 2Trim off any fat from chops and set aside.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chops in flour mixture,turning to coat both sides.
- 5In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and place half of the chops in hot oil and cook until both sides are brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 6Add remaining chops to hot oil and brown on both sides and remove from heat.
- 7Add the other cooked chops to pan and cover to keep warm.
- 8For sauce,in a medium bowl, combine soup, broth,sour cream, ginger and rosemary.
- 9Stir in half of the French-fried onions and pour sauce into a ungreased 3 quart baking dish, spreading evenly and top with pork chops.
- 10Place in oven and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and soprinkle remaining French-fried onions.
- 12Place back into oven and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes more or until chops are tender and juces run clear.
- 13Remmove from oven and serve on toasted thick bread or hot cooked noodles.