My Deee-licious Pork Chop Casserole
8pork loin chops,cut about 3/4 inch thick
1/3 call-purpose flour
1/4 tspeach of salt and pepper
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1(10.75 ounce) can of condensed mushroom soup
2/3 cchicken broth
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tspground ginger
1/2 tspdried rosemary, crushed
1 1/2 cfrench fried onions
8thick sliced of toasted french bread or hot cooked noodles
How to Make My Deee-licious Pork Chop Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Trim off any fat from chops and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip chops in flour mixture,turning to coat both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and place half of the chops in hot oil and cook until both sides are brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining chops to hot oil and brown on both sides and remove from heat.
- Add the other cooked chops to pan and cover to keep warm.
- For sauce,in a medium bowl, combine soup, broth,sour cream, ginger and rosemary.
- Stir in half of the French-fried onions and pour sauce into a ungreased 3 quart baking dish, spreading evenly and top with pork chops.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and soprinkle remaining French-fried onions.
- Place back into oven and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes more or until chops are tender and juces run clear.
- Remmove from oven and serve on toasted thick bread or hot cooked noodles.