Mustard Pork Chops
- jar french's mustard
- pkg. center cut pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- vegetable oil
- cast iron skillet(or non-stick skillet)
- salt and pepper to taste
- all purpose flour
How to Make Mustard Pork Chops
- 1Heat enough vegetable oil in cast iron skillet to come 1/3 way up on pork chops. You know when the oil is hot enough when you throw a pinch of flour in the skillet and it sizzles.
- 2Put about a quarter size dollop of mustard on pork chop, smooth out with the back of a spoon, then add salt an pepper. Do to both sides of chop. Dredge in the flour and place in heated skillet.
- 3Cook until brown on one side then turn. Drain then serve. You can make a gravy with the drippings if you desire!