★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cregular or grainy dijon mustard
1 Tbspliquid honey
1 Tbspvegetabe oil
1 tspdried thyme
1/4 tspdried rosemary
1/2 tspsalt(really good with pink sea salt)
1/2 tspfreshly cracked black pepper
1pork tenderloin,you choose the size you need & then adjust "the rub" quanties)
How to Make Mustard & Herb~Crusted Pork tenderloin
- Spread all over the meat before placing tenderloin in pan on a rack, for roasting.
- (I also poured directly into the roast pan, about 1/2 cup cold water.You could also use apple juice in this step)
- Roast at 350' for about 90 minutes OR internal temperature of 155-160!
(I removed from oven after 80 minutes...was done to our liking!)
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let sit for 10-15 minutes, before slicing.
- (I didn't have Dijon so used Frenchs' regular mustard,...
Didn't have Rosemary either so used Marjoram)