☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pork chops, center cut (1-inch thick)
- 1/2 lb
- mushrooms, sliced
- 10 1/2 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Mushroom Topped Pork Chops
- 1Trim fat from chops; add a piece of fat to a wide frying pan.
- 2Cook over medium heat until pan is well greased; discard fat. Add pork chops, sprinkle with pepper, and cook over medium heat until browned on both sides; remove from pan.
- 3Add mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, liquid has evaporated; stir in soup.
- 4Arrange chops in sauce. Cook, covered, over low heat for about 30 minutes or until meat is fork tender.