- pork chops
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 large
- onions..finely chopped
- (10.75oz)cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 c
- thinly sliced potatoes
How to Make Mushroom Sauce Baked Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Butter a 2 Quart baking dish
- 2Rub pork chops with salt,pepper,& garlic powder.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
Add chops;brown on both sides. Remove from skillet
- 3Place onions in skillet;cook until browned.
Pour mushroom soup and milk;stir until blended..
Remove from heat,set aside.
- 4Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish.
Arrange chops on top of potatoes.
Pour soup mixture over chops.
- 5Bake,covered,30 minutes in preheated oven.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes more,or until potatoes are tender.