Monte Cristo Sandwhich
- 3 slice
- white bread
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature divided
- deli ham..your choice, i like black forrest
- deli turkey..i like smoked
- 2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1/3 c
- fischer and wieser roasted raspberry chipolte sauce..if not avail a raspberry perserve will do
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwhich
- 1Butter one slice both sides. Place a slice of cheese on the bread then ham. Butter a slice of bread on both sides place on top. Then Turkey then cheese then another slice of buttered bread.
- 2Trim crust off then cut diagonally.
- 3Melt about a half a stick of butter in a skillet.
- 4Beat eggs and milk togather
- 5Dip sandwhich in eggs mixture coating well. Place in hot skillet with melted butter. Brown all sides .
- 6Some people sprinkle with powdered sugar..we dont but we do serve it with a Roasted Rasberry Chipotle Sauce. We like the spicey kick of it but a raseberry perserve will do.