- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained, liquid reserved
- 1-1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- carrots, sliced 1/4"-thick
- 1 small
- green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- boneless pork loin chops, 1"-thick
- 2 c
- cooked white rice
How to Make Mom's sweet - n - sour pork chops
- 1Heat oven to 350. In lg saucepan, combine pineapple liquid, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Cook over medium until hot, about 5 mins.
- 2Add to sauce, the pineapple chunks, carrots and green bell pepper. Cook, stirring for 5 mins. Remove from heat. In lg skillet, over med-high heat, brown chops in oil.
- 3In lg shallow baking dish, arrange chops. Spread pineapple/veggie mix over chops. Cover. Bake about 30 mins, or until chops are fully cooked. Serve over rice.
About Mom's sweet - n - sour pork chops
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews